Java Engineer - Small team, High impact FinTech
I'm currently working with a unique Sofia-based FinTech business. The company is in the fast-growing portfolio management space - their technology is used by big companies like Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan and State Street to manage their client's assets, trade on the market, and generate return for investors. It's an all-round professional platform and is managing $12 billion of assets globally. This small, high skill team of 20-30 developers are the best at what they do, have transparent communication, and focus on quality over artificial deadlines. You'll work on unique algorithmic and technical challenges at this business, and it's ideal for a candidate with an interest in financial markets or challenging business-lead technical problems.
Currently I'm looking for a mid or Senior Java Developer:
Role & Responsibilities
- You will participate in active development on a vanilla Java tech stack with a message based architecture using Akka
- Full Stack development possible for candidates with React experience
- You'll contribute with the team to design and technological decision making
- You and the team will ensure high quality defect free code - no sharp deadlines, just quality engineering.
Skills & Qualifications
- You have 3+ years of experience of Java development
- You have strong problem solving skills, and the ability to think in an algorithmic way
- The ability to communicate and discuss problems face to face with the team
- If you have an interest in financial markets, or in solving challenging, high impact problems, this will be beneficial
- Competitive salary with annual performance bonus
- Convenient office location
- Flexible hours - come in to work at a convenient time and work around your family
- Remote working flexibility - work from home two days a week
This is a high-calibre client looking for a top candidate, working on an innovative product with huge promise in the market. Please get in touch with your CV and let me introduce you to this incredible team. You can reach out any time to email@example.com to discuss this and other opportunities - I'll be in touch ASAP.