A brand new opportunity based in Helsinki for a product company who are building a mobile app to help to track glucose levels in the food you eat on a day to day basis. They are on a mission to help the health and fitness industry with their product and have hired some very talented employees from companies such as Nike, Oura and Meru Health. The app gives you analysis on your daily meals and also a Meatabolic flow chart (real time glucose level - which is part of the tech monitor you wear).
They do this by providing everyone access to their metabolic health data through a continuous glucose monitor and combine it with magical software to provide actionable insights related to nutrition and performance.
They looking for a Data Engineer to ensure we always have accurate, accessible and actionable data from all our product and marketing data sources.
You will be responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of ETL procesess, production support and performance optimisation of our data warehouse. You will also have an eye for analysis and can support different teams to produce insights.What will you be doing?
- Building, monitoring and maintaining ETL/ELT pipelines and custom pipelines
- Creating scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses
- Working with data analysts to support in new and ongoing research projectsWhat skills and experience do you need?
- Experience in working with relational databases (eg. PostgreSQL).
- Experience with data-science oriented languages and/or frameworks (eg. Python, Julia, R, SQL / Pandas, NumPy, SciPy)
- Experience with database and other infrastructure maintenance/tuning.
- Experience in ETL process development and related tools (eg. Airflow).
- Familiarity with concepts like containers and Docker.
For more information please reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org