- I'm currently working with a fast growing, innovative client that specialise in Product Design software. The client is an SME with offices located in Stockholm,Sweden and Oslo, Norway. They seek to hire multiple PHP Developers to begin working on a remote basis.
As well as working on a remote basis, our client would also cover relocation packages and visa's for individuals living outside of Sweden or Norway, who are looking to work in their offices. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Designing, developing, and deploying Backend services with a focus on high availability and scalability.
- Sharing your knowledge and building creative solutions.
- Using a variety of technologies to solve real problems for our customers on a large scale.
- Minimum of a BSc Degree &/or 5+ years' experience working within Backend Development
- 4 years+ experience working on PHP Frameworks including either Codeigniter, Laravel, Symfony or Yii
- Passionate about Backend development & learning new technologies such as Golang or DevOps tools i.e, Kubernetes/Docker.
- Great Salary Package
- Shareholder Options
- Fantastic progression and personal development plans