.NET Developer | Hybrid, Oklahoma City, OK | Starting at $100KRole / Responsibilities
The position will design and coordinate the development and maintenance of computer programs and databases. This includes developing new programs and databases, enhancements to existing code, integration between systems/applications, and providing database administration and production systems support on-call as required.
- Assist in disaster recovery planning to enable continuity of operations of systems/applications and databases.
- Research, understand, & evaluate new technologies and concepts in software development and database administration.
- Responsible for managing corporate data to ensure access, speed of delivery, ease of use, security and reliability.
- Design, code, test, document, and maintain computer programs and data bases (new, enhancements and changes to existing), online/real-time, batch, macros, job streams, utilities, reports, and other routines that are efficient, error-free, and timely.
- Develop new, enhancements to existing, integration between all applicable systems/applications/databases using the appropriate development toolkits, workbenches, modeling tools as required.
- Performs all necessary database administration activities:
- Maintains development, test, and production database environments.
- Monitors and maintains database security and database software.
- Plans, designs, implements, and supports database servers HW & SW.
- Consults to applications staff in the effective use of databases, troubleshooting, exception processing needs, and other data management issues.
- Monitors and manages database backups, logs, and journals; installs, maintains, and upgrades database software; restores and/or recovers data as required.
- Reviews, develops, and designs and maintains corporate data models, data dictionaries, and other database tools.
Ready to Apply?
- .NET Development (.NET 5.0 would be ideal)
- API Experience
- Angular experience
- SQL - must know how to write SQL queries
- Nice to have:
- Financial/Banking background
- PowerOn Development & Symitar
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ____________________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available