As the market leader in the Nordic region for pet and animal insurance, our goal is to be market leader in Europe. Some of the qualities that have taken us this far are the spirit of innovation, fast mobility, and our great focus on the customer. To become the largest in Europe and to expand our dominance in the Nordic market, we are building a business-agile organization. We combine IT and business to be able to act quickly and be more innovative, with high quality for a long time to come.
Permanent role - Stockholm - Hybrid (50/50 - some flexibility if you live far away!
Role: Working as a senior .NET developer with us means working agile, based on the SAFe framework. You will play a key role in developing and building the next generation of future-proof and agile business systems. We think it's about:
* BizOps - Value measurement, Evaluation, Requirement traceability, Transparency
* TestOps - Test driven development (TDD, BDD, ATDD, ...), Test data management (TDM)
* DevOps - CI/CD, Automation, Safety, Traceability
* Agile architecture - interchangeable architecture, infrastructure as code, etc.
* Model based patterns for decoupling - DDD, Clean Architecture, Clean Code, etc.
- Current technologies, with openness for new technological trends and innovations:
* Browser/SPA, Android, IOS
* API, REST, WebSocket
* Azure cloud
* On-prem solutions, Docker, OpenShift
* .Net Core, .Net 6
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong .NET experience, preferably already with .NET Core and/or .NET 6
- Must be able to do Unit testing for their own code - need the first validation stage to be done immediately.
- Very preferable that they have some CI/CD type experience also.
- Azure Cloud / devops beneficial
- Fantastic salary package for the right individual, coupled with insurance, Parental benefits and flexibility
- Scope to grow into tech lead/scrum master role for senior candidates/ in the future