If you are looking to get back into an awesome work environment with a high opportunity for growth, this HRIS Analyst
Role in Orlando is an excellent career option!
Keep in mind this role is full time and not on a contractual basis.
You will be required to go on-site from M-W then remote Th-F. JOB DESCRIPTION:
We are looking for individuals who excel in their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We're looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
The HRIS Analyst II supports the daily operation and maintenance of the Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), including the core HRIS application, talent acquisition, document management systems, and the learning management system. This person serves as a system point-of-contact for human resources and may lead initiatives, projects, or implementations that ensuring data integrity, system testing, report writing and analytics. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
QUALIFICATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports and dashboards for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Leads identified HRIS projects. Meet with end users to understand business need, gather requirements and analyze functional needs and processes.
- Provides day-to-day production support of HRIS, researching and resolving complex HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities.
- Performs ongoing audits of the HR related data ensuring data integrity.
- Partners with HRIS leadership on recommendations for process changes to improve efficiency and data delivery.
- Associates or bachelor's degree in human resources, technology or related field required.
- 5+ years of HR System experience utilizing an enterprise wide HRIS.
- Must have experience with UKG/UltiPro technology.
- Understanding of HR workflows and processes across all centers of excellence, including talent acquisition, benefits, compensation, learning, and HR Operations.
- Strong knowledge within HR systems, integrations, reporting and metrics.
- Previous knowledge or experience designing content within a learning management system.
- Strong problem solving capabilities and a high attention to detail.
After applying to this Ad, I will contact you within 12 business hours to get the ball rolling on this excellent opportunity!
- Hybrid position, works Mon-Wednesday in office and Thu-Fri from home. Works weekly business hours.