We are looking for a BI Developer preferably within the Oil & Gas Industry.
This role is FULLY REMOTE, permanent and full-time. Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities:
- Work with internal/external team.
- Help in the design and implementation of enterprise analytics and performance management solutions in a complex enterprise environment.
- Contributes to the designing, configuring and deploying enterprise performance solution using the Microsoft SQL Server analytics technology stack.
- Contributes to the data architecture and data integration with dimensional data modeling, data sourcing / mapping, and data flow within the implemented solution.
- Responsible for analyzing business/data requirements, estimate, and perform data preparation.
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Support operational monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting for the Microsoft SQL Server & Cognos analytics platforms.
- Problem solver with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and remain flexible to changing requirements.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.
Upon applying I will reach out to you via email and get the ball rolling on this excellent opportunity!