We are looking for a Network Admin
in the Fort Lauderdale area who would like to work in an excellent environment.
This client offers an attractive benefits package, salary and great opportunity for growth.
This role is full time and not a contract!
Please review the Job Description below. Upon applying I will contact you to get the ball rolling on this fantastic opportunity. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the general supervision of the Senior Network Administrator and with occasional direction from the corporate Senior Network Administrator, the Network Administrator is responsible for providing day-to-day administration and operational support of the global network environment (voice and data). Responsibilities:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide high availability of the network and telecommunication services.
- Provide high availability for business application platform, including application and databases
- infrastructure; file servers and other.
- Network infrastructure deployment, maintenance.
- Rollout, Deploy, update and maintain all enterprise servers and storage infrastructure.
- Under the guidance of the senior network administrator, manages network infrastructure including but
- not limited to switches, access points and storage devices.
- Support virtual environment using VMware solutions.
- With the support of the helpdesk technician, make sure updates and maintenance process for end users'
- equipment, including but not limited to PC's, tables, cell phones is perform in a regular basis
- Provide support to end users.
- Adhere to corporate network access and security policies.
- Troubleshoot and analyze systems and network problems for implementing rapid solutions.
- Manage and maintain company phone system and local voice infrastructure.
- Keep up to day IT hardware and software documentation, including but not limited to network diagrams,
- critical configuration, recovery strategy documentation, software and hardware inventory and
- vendors/consultants contact information.
- Support backup infrastructure and execution, ensuring data and infrastructure backup are performed and
- completed according to the data center recovery strategy.
- Ensure company is under Software compliance guidelines
- Ensure all Data Center hardware and software support are up to date.
- Actively seeks out opportunities to improve existing practices, procedures and technology.
- Perform special projects as requested by Management.
- Keep updated Helpdesk system with tickets, projects and tasks documentation
5+ years of systems and networking administration experience in complex and heterogeneous environment. Hands-On experience of:
PLEASE NOTE THE SCHEDULE BELOW
- Active Directory 2016 domains and configuration (2019 a plus).
- Windows 2008, 2012 and 2016 (2019 a plus).
- Global network administration with strong knowledge on group policy administration, DHCP and DNS. Antivirus solutions
- Patch Management
- Phone systems management.
- Hardware deployment; servers, storage and networking equipment.
- Systems and Network monitoring tools.
- Windows Terminal server implementation and administration.
- Ability to create scripts for networking administration.
- Cloud based Email administration. o Switching configuration, management and troubleshooting.
- VMware: installation, configuration and administration of VMware vSphere and VMware vCenter would be a plus.
The below attendance is to be covered in a rotation schedule by four IT Technicians. It is not always guaranteed you will be working overtime or weekends however it will be expected. January to September:
Mon-Friday: 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM (hours can be extended to 9:00 PM occasionally)
Saturdays: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM October to December:
Mon-Friday: 700 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturdays: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sundays: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM Weekdays Work Hours:
The IT team will support FL distribution center during overtime (after 5:00 PM) until end of schedule (overtime can be extended sometimes until 9:00 PM during high season). When hours extend after 5 PM, the entry time is adjusted accordingly (shifts: 8AM to 5PM and 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM or 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM and 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM) Weekend schedule:
Every other weekend. Most Saturdays there is work from 8:00 AM until end of operations (vary from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM). Sundays work schedule happens only during high season (Oct. to Dec.) with hours of operation starting at 8:00 AM until end of operations (vary from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM).