My client is looking for a Web Programmer/Developer
located in the Burlington, VT area.
Keep in mind that this role is Full-time and permanent with Hybrid-remote flexibility.
My client is offering:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
The Programmer/Analyst's role is to define, analyze, develop and test new and existing software applications that meet my client's business requirements
- Collaborate with business users and other team members throughout the development lifecycle.
- Research emerging application development products, languages, and standards.
- Follow and support best practices for developing applications according to specifications
- Enhance functionality and/or performance of existing company applications
- Degree or certificate in computer science, web development or software engineering with 3+ years of related experience
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices
- Strong Web application development experience, full stack preferred
- Team player who can work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Solid testing, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Regularly used technologies:
Ready to Apply?
- Relational Databases; DB2, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access
- Object Relational Mapping (ORM)
- Squirrel SQL Client
- Languages include Java 8+, Python, Grails and Struts frameworks
- Apache Tomcat
- Spring Boot, SOAP - Apache CXF, REST-JSON, IntelliJ IDEA
- WAMP Server, Windows Server 2016
- Gradle, Maven
Contact me for further information about this position. firstname.lastname@example.org | 267-322-2963