Project Manager - Customer & Sales
Salary - Negotiable
As Project Manager you will be working for an international distribution and services group. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-respected, globally recognised company. You will manage the business and technical implementation of solutions across a complex architecture and business landscape in the Customer & Sales product area.Responsibilities
What we are looking for-
- Taking responsibility for scope, planning, resourcing, budget, quality and risk management and applying strong project management standards and best practices.
- As the primary point of contact for all matters concerning the project you will have the ability to communicate project status, progress & financials effectively across all layers of the organisation, managing expectations and stakeholders.
- The key objective of the role is to ensure the successful deployment of solutions to the identified businesses, creating operational efficiencies and commercial value to the businesses.
- Some key project workstreams will involve Data Modelling, Business Process Design, Interface Design & Development, System Configuration, Training & Change Management.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a distribution or implementation partner environment in the CRM or Sales area.
- Proven experience in management of mid-large scale programs or projects.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of project implementation methodologies including:
Agile, Kanban, Waterfall. PMP.
- Excellent command of English is a must (both written and spoken).