There's a position available to work on a very high-profile streaming project for a prestigious, international company. They're looking for a Java Developer (of the highest calibre!) to join their team.
You will work on a greenfield project aiming to re-architect a real-time messaging system on a low-latency/zero-GC based platform to provide scale, resiliency and faster time to market of new features to drive growing business and client demand.
You will gain experience in building mission-critical, stream processing systems which process large volumes with minimal latencies.
Technologies they are working with are frequently updated to the latest versions. They intend to work with the most modern, up to date technologies.
Technologies on this project include: Java 11, Kafka, JMS, Agrona, Apache Ignite, MongoDB, NoSQL, RabbitMQ, ReactJS, Spring Boot. This project offers the following:
- b2b contract
- 12 month contract (with likelihood of extension)
- 120-210 PLN per hour
- Fully remote working Requirements include:
- 5 years commercial experience working in Java Development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar
- Good communication skills
If this is something that may interest you, please send your CV to email@example.com