FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are a well known higher education institution are on the lookout for a Senior Back-end Developer to join their team on a 3 year fixed term contract.
The role entails planning, analysing, designing, developing, implementing and maintenance of the student web and mobile applications team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Deputise for the Back-end Lead and contribute to the planning, reporting and leadership of the team.
- Use a range of programs across multiple platforms to design, code, test and install applications.
- Engage with users to evaluate user needs and develop and implement software relevant to their needs.
- Update stakeholders throughout project stages and achieve necessary standards within agreed time frames.
Skills & Qualifications
- Advanced skills in Node.js. Knowledge of server-less cloud technologies from GCP.
- Industry experience with Typescript.
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into exceptional programs.
- Hybrid work arrangements (2 days on-site, 3 days work from home).
- Contribute to an energetic and inspiring workplace.
- Be given the opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your skills.
- Growth opportunities and great team culture.