Our client develop innovative digital solutions, create new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drive efficiencies in processes, helping to strengthen position as the digital leader in the chemical industry.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be part of a team of highly motivated and skilled DFIR experts in the Cyber Defense team
- You accomplish technical aspects of security incident triage, analysis, resolution, and closure, focusing on incidents and high-risk events.
- Perform statistical - and big data analysis and the visualization of data by using advanced analytical methods
- Improve security controls and operational processes by applying the findings of the analysis to increase overall security maturity level.
- Furthermore, you are requested to proactively suggest / develop use-cases for our detective and preventive security controls in order to detect suspicious activities within the Corporate Network.
- As part of a community of security experts, you will work closely with other operational units.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in applied IT, computer science or a comparable technical apprenticeship
- 3+ years of professional experience in Cyber Security / Cyber Defense
- Good understanding of various open source and commercial analysis tools used for data analytics and incident analysis, both network and host based
- Knowledge in the principles and structures of mainstream operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Linux
- Ability to program in at least one of the following programming languages: C, PERL, Python, R and common UNIX shells
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Confident communication in Chinese and English, both spoken and written
- Preferred certifications:
- SANS GIAC GCIH - GIAC Certified Incident Handler
- SANS GIAC GCFA - GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst
- SANS GIAC GCFE - GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner
- SANS GIAC GNFA - GIAC Certified Network Forensic Analyst
- Adequate compensation according to your qualifications and experience
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Learning and development opportunities
- 30 holiday days per year
- A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment
- Being part of an international team and work in global projects