Senior DevOps EngineerGlobal Cloud Solutions ConsultancyKatowice / Remote26,000 PLN/month Gross
A global consulting company specialising in Cloud solutions is looking for skilled DevOps Engineers to join as they further expand their highly skilled and collaborative team in Poland. As an experienced member of the team, you will work on numerous projects, holding some of the responsibility to contribute to both the design and implementation of infrastructures, environments and solutions.
The client are a business arm of a global technology consulting specialist and are one of the leading names in cloud solutions. They currently operate extensively across all 3 main cloud providers (AWS/Azure/GCP) and will allow you to work with and further develop your skills across any of the 3 main platforms.
You will be joining a newly formed team based from their brand new office situated in Katowice. The role itself will be a HYBRID
of both office based and home based working patterns, and would require you to be able to travel into the Katowice office 2 days per week (once it is safe to do so). In this position you will:
What you will work with:
- Work as part of a delivery team to build, implement and manage the ongoing improvement of systems and platforms
- Build out automation pipelines and processes using Terraform, Ansible, Python, Lambda functions, CI/CD pipelines etc.
- Assist in the construction of the developer platform, as well as the operation of both pre- and production platforms
- Utilise containers and container management tools, including to create and manage Kubernetes clusters in EKS/AKS/GKE
- Automate the build and delivery of cloud infrastructures/tasks through reusable IaC scripts and well built CI/CD pipelines
- Identify and implement new tools/processes for continual improvement of the cloud platforms and automation processes
- Design and deliver cloud solutions on cloud platforms with a specific focus on capabilities in virtualisations, migrations, automation and scalability
- Cloud platforms and services - AWS/Azure/GCP
- Containers and application virtualisation - Docker, Kubernetes
- IaC (including creating high quality, reusable scripts) - Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible
- CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins, Git, Bamboo, Teamcity, etc.
If you'd like your next challenge to be with a global cloud solutions specialist, get in touch now!
Get in touch and I can talk you through this in more detail - email@example.com // 0191 300 1844