Fully Remote (Poland)
Up to 180PLN per hour (Dependant on experience)
Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, RxJava, Expresso, Mockito, Junit, Git, Dagger
Our client is looking for an Android Engineer to join their team. In this role you will add new features to their existing platforms and also help assist them in their plans to turn this into a greenfield project.Responsibilities:
Qualifications and skills:
- Write high quality and easily testable code.
- You will add and extend new features to an existing platform.
- Identify technical problems and propose new solutions.
- Implement modular features across their mobile apps and cover them with automated tests.
- You will contribute to technical documentation.
- Work with engineers, designers and product managers across the business to provide excellent quality, look and user experience.
Nice to haves:
- Solid commercial experience in an Android Engineer role.
- Have a proven record of applications in Google Play.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Java, Kotlin and Android SDK.
- Good experience with RxJava.
- Knowledge of control tools such as GIT.
- Experience using testing tools such as Expresso, Mockito and JUnit.
- Solid knowledge of object-orientated programming, algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge of Back-end technology.
- Firebase knowledge.
- Have knowledge of scripting languages such as Python.
- Knowledge of Dagger and OkHttp.
- Continuous integration such as Jenkins
If you would like anymore information on this role please contact me on email@example.com