React/ Vue Developer
Are you a Front end developer looking for the new challenge and the environment to develop with? It is a great opportunity to join we are a part of Customer Service development team in product company. As we are growing, we are looking for a Frontend Engineer who will complete our team in Krakow and create a great stuff with us.
These are some of the reasons why we think working with us is a great experience
- We work in small self-organized teams, respecting and valuing everyone´s opinion
- Scrum is our way of working, and we feel like an agile environment it is not only inside the team, our managers also believe in it and the organization is already aligned to it also
- We learn from each other and share knowledge, through pair programming, code reviews, hackathons, and training
- The environment is very friendly and sometimes we do some activities together after work also of course with other teams. Also, there is no strict dress code here so you can come with a simple T-shirt
- We deliver value by developing new features, maintaining existing products and improving all the infrastructure we need for it
- We build quality into our code by following clean code principles and DevOps practices - you build it, you run it
Main technology stack used in our products:
- Profound experience in developing front-end and web applications
- Deeply invested in broadening your knowledge, learning new things and mastering the ones you already know
- Experience creating and consuming REST APIs
- Passionate about writing clean, modular, testable code.
- Knowledge about testing tools, eg. Jest, Cypress
- Understanding of Web Design and User Experience Design (UX)
- Nice to have: Kotlin, AWS, Cloud infrastructure, CI/CD with Jenkins pipeline, Kibana, Grafana, relational/non-relational databases
What we are offering you:
- Frameworks: VueJs, React, Spring
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Oracle
- DevOps: K8S, Docker, Jenkins
- Monitoring: Kibana, Grafana, Sensu
- 4 extra days of vacation.
- Flexibility first
. Enter from 8 am to 10 am and organise yourself.
- Remote working
flexibility (up to 60% remote).
- Full-time employment contract.
- Offices in the city center of Kraków
. Modern working spaces with table tennis, foosball, pool table, board games, fresh fruit, beverages and company events.
- Benefit package: private medical care, Multisport, life insurance for all our employees
- Continuous development
through internal and external training opportunities.
- Participate in the technology community through our meetups and conferences
- English and German language courses.- Mobile phone.
- Referral program
. You will receive a bonus by helping us finding the best talent.
- We encourage diversity
, meet our motivated and friendly teammates from over 50 nationalities.