We at Frank Recruitment Group are working with a client who is looking to recruit for the position as a Java Developer for a global leader in the world of Investment Services and Investment Management. As a Java Developer, you will be involved in the delivery of primarily new strategic solutions, within green field development or with major augmentations of existing platformWhat you'll be doing as part of the team:
All responsibilities fall within the team to deliver front-to-back solutions
- They utilise an Agile framework to allow for the development of new components and systems - and they also apply DevOps principles when reviewing pipelines.
- The team delivers solutions following microservices architectural principles.
- The team is focused on client delivery, embracing feedback from our customers at all stages of the process and regular self-review of their operating model
- Collaboration with other teams and continuous learning are critical to their culture
Your tech stack should include:
- Java backend development skills: Spring, Spring Boot, Java 8+, Lombok, Flyway.
micro-services, OAuth, SQL Server, swagger, Mockito
What kind of person do they want?
- Private Cloud, Docker, S3, nginx, Jenkins, Sonar Code Repository: GitLab Development and Knowledge Base: IntelliJ, JIRA, Confluence, Scrum.
- Nice to have: Angular 8+, Ngrx, Rxjs, Web-components, micro-frontends.
Some benefits for you
- A passionate and well-rounded Senior back-end developer with strong people and problem-solving skills.
- Someone who is an excellent team player, who can also work independently, and are all about thinking outside of the box and stepping out of their comfort zones.
- Inquisitive and analytically-minded engineers who can effectively communicate complex technical problems in a clear manner.
- Strong technologists with an eye for developing their technical skills in micro-services-oriented architectures.
- Strong bonus to have full-stack development.
- Fully remote role
- Access to work with the latest technologies
- Childcare on site
- Annual bonus of 10-15%
- Opportunities to work only on Greenfield projects
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave
If this sounds like you and have the drive to work as a Java Developer, we would love to hear from more like-minded professionals like yourself! Contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org