Senior QA Engineer with Java
Senior QA Automation Engineer with JavaFRG are working with a global organisation who are on the search for a Senior QA Automation Engineer, with strong experience in Java. This organisation is working with a well-established client in the stocks and commodities industry, therefore is the perfect role for an individual with an interest within this. This would give the candidate the opportunity to develop their leadership and mentoring skills and the organisation has excellent career pathways for development.Location:
Remote / KrakowSalary:
190 PLN (P/H) B2BResponsibilities:
- As a senior QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing test plans, ensuring well-designed functional and non-functional tests, and prepare the data.
- You will be required to work and speak with the projects stakeholders regarding the risks and progress of project.
- You will be leading the QA function within team and ensuring to guide and mentor less experience QA's.
- You will be also be responsible for some Java implementation.
- Experience within a similar role is essential, alongside Java experience.
- Experience with Java, Cucumber, SQL and Git is essential.
- Experience, knowledge and an interest in the finance, investment banking, capital markets is essential.
- Excellent career progression within this organisation, encouraging vertical and horizontal mobility for all employees.
- You will receive support from mentoring programs to help personal and professional advancement - including mentoring programs, training centres, internal mobility and many more.
- Benefit from flexible working arrangements for that work/life balance.
- You will benefit from employee well being programs and activities.
- Excellent social culture - Professional cultures, team events and more.