Junior / Mid-Level Python Developer - Oslo
We are searching for a Python Developer to join the team in Oslo!As part of an established Nordic company leading the digital transformation of the media industry, you will be working at the forefront of a quickly changing landscapeJoining a growing internal team, working alongside some talented developers, you will work with the latest technologies, and completely end to end on projectsYou will research, develop and evaluate solutions to solve a range of problems internally for the team, and our customers based in the Media industryWith a constant stream of data from media sources such as publishing companies, newspapers, and social media, there is a great need for scalability, flexibility, security, and robustness.As a team we develop the systems and solutions to provide the analysis and insights our data teams need to solve their problemsAs a company dedicated to delivering IT and data solutions, you can be sure you'll be working as part of a tech-driven and dedicated team with all of the resources and tools you need to be productiveWith an innovative working culture, and plenty of encouragement to experiment, it is a safe place to grow your skillset and develop professionally whilst working on some of the Nordics most cutting edge data products and services We hope that you can bring a strong academic background in computer science, software engineering, or similar, along with some experience in OOPPython experience is preferred, or a desire to learn whilst you work As much as we hope you find the work rewarding, we also offer many benefits in addition!
For more information, or any questions, contact Lucy on email@example.com
- You will receive a competitive compensation package including pension & insurances, alongside this you can also enjoy:
- A great working environment - with a centrally located office in Oslo, and the option to work from home if you prefer, we hope to offer a working solution to suit your lifestyle!
- Training & Development - with internal workshops and new technology, you can learn practically whilst you work. There is also budget for courses & conferences to attend.
- Great Colleagues - with a traditional flat and cross-functional structure, you can socialise with colleagues across the business!
- Social Perks - there are regular events for those who wish to participate ranging from Friday beers & annual events to attend with the team