About the Company
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are an innovative global leader in the digital landscape with decades of experience in managing the systems, workings and digital transformations of global enterprises.
This global company is actively looking to grow their services in Australia. Responsibilities
- Lead and mentor a team of Onshore and Offshore test analysts in the QA and testing process
- Lead risk analysis process and execute test estimation, planning and monitoring
- Plan and verify changes into the test environments, as well as work with third party teams to align test schedule, test environments, test data and govern across testing process
- Experience working as Test lead in an agile development, as well as coaching test analysts
- Experience in using development methodologies such as agile, iterative and waterfall
- Expertise in industry leading test techniques, methodologies and strategies
- Working experience in using test management tools for defect management, traceability of business requirements and defining reporting templates.
- ISTQB or similar Certification is preferred
MUST HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA
- Internal career advancement opportunity
- Enterprise scale projects with a well-known international organisation
- Excellent remuneration package based on level of experience
This position is available for an immediate start and is interviewing NOW
Please mention your VISA Status/ Working Rights
in your Resume.
Click 'APPLY' or contact Selena Li +61 3 8658 0784 / Email: email@example.com
/ Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/selenaliwork
for more details regarding the role.