FRG Technology Consulting, in collaboration with our client, who are a well established Hospitality Supplies company are on the lookout for a Network Systems Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Under the direction of the Network System Lead, you will be responsible for effective installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software in relation to IT infrastructure.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Successful family owned local business.
- Well established in their industry.
- Great work/life balance and team culture.
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your Resume*
Click 'APPLY' or contact Ben Urbani 3 8658 0718
for more details regarding the role.