Prague - Czech Republic / RemoteSalary:
Based on ExperienceProject:
You will take part in analysis, design, implementation, and deployment to build on the current platform to enhance the technical delivery environment of applications.Client description:
Our client is setting an example its competitors follow. By employing some of the best software developers, project managers, and risk/business analysts - across a variety of nationalities - the company culture very diverse. Through its cooperation and partnerships, they provide tremendous opportunities and career success.Responsibilities:
- Enhance the stability of the application environment.
- Write code that meets the business standards.
- Collaborate with tech leads and product owners.
- Self-organised individual.
- Analytical mentality.
- Building stakeholder relationships.
- English language skills.
- Python or Java.
- Kubernetes or Docker.
- AWS and Terraform.
- Jenkins or TeamCity.
- 6 months of sick pay & 30 holiday days.
- Multiple in-house training courses across a variety of tech.
- A company discount for insurance, gym, food, and leisure.
- Comprehensive life, health, dental, and income insurance.
- Flexible working hours, remote options, and dependent care.
☎️ +44 (0) 191 255 1436