DevOps EngineerGlobal Financial Services ProviderKrakow / Hybrid(minimum 2 days in the office per week)Up to 24,000 PLN/month Gross
A globally operating Financial Services provider is looking for experienced DevOps engineers to join one of their newly established DevOps engineering teams.
This 'sub-team' will be a part of the wider DevOps team within the organisation, but will be assigned to specific projects, and as such you will work closely alongside a team of developers. This sub-team will be heavily focused on modernising existing infrastructures and migrating these environments to Azure cloud.
The project you will be focused on is calculation-intensive and will pose an exciting challenge for someone who likes to problem solve with complex solutions In this position you will:
What you will work with:
- Work extensively on cloud platforms and services (Azure)
- Focus on modernising and migrating systems and infrastructures to the cloud
- Lead the containerisation of applications and tools
- Lead the automation of the development delivery process using scripts and other appropriate tools
- Maintain ~10,000 CPUs that will need optimised/modernised and migrated to the cloud in a smarter and more efficient set up
- Establish and apply best development and DevOps practices
- Cloud platforms and services - Azure
- CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Containers and orchestration - Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, etc.
- IaC and automation processes - Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, etc
- Scripting languages - Python, Bash, Shell, etc.
If you'd like your next challenge to be with a global financial services provider with an excellent reputation and highly collaborative culture, get in touch now!
Get in touch and I can talk you through this in more detail - email@example.com // +48 221 040 815