My client is a consulting company
Role & Responsibilities
- Since my client has many different projects, we can't confirm a specific project.
- What they do is they will ask you what your preferences and requirements are.
- Then from there they will place you in a project that meets your needs and preferences as much as possible.
- If you get place into a project that does not suit you, all you need to do is tell your manager and they will start the process of moving you to a different project.
Skills & Qualifications
- Good English Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Not scared to meet a client face to face
- 80% of their project are green field
- They have an online training platform that is unique to my client. This offers technical and lead training in all areas. For example if you are interested in developing your architecture skills the training course can be factor into your role where you will be given time in your week to developer, train and learn in that area
- My client also have Career Advisers. You will have a meeting with your Manager and the Career Advisor to make sure that you are getting the right training you need in order to not only complete the project but also develop you skills so you can move up the career ladder in your next role