We at Frank Recruitment Group are currently engaging with a global IT consultancy, who are looking a Senior Java Developer. They work on technology projects, for both the public sector and private sector, across Europe. They are investing heavily into the development and progression of their teams, to build the most unique IT talent. With offices around the world, you will be working a Hybrid model, with 2-3 days at their Warsaw office. This is an exciting opportunity for self-driven and motivated individuals who are always striving to learn and succeed. Role overview:
Candidate requirements and tech stack:
- You will be a part of designing, developing and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code using the best practices and design patterns.
- Conduct unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues.
- Work in an agile, international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Warsaw and Europe.
A university graduate (Bachelors or Masters degree) in Computer Sciences or other related STEM disciplines.
Comfortable using Java 11, Spring Boot, Hibernate.
Must have 4+ years commercial experience within similar Java roles, after graduation.
Strong written and spoken communication skills
A strong team player, ready to go the extra mile for your colleagues.
Familiar with various design, architectural patterns and modern system development, as well as experience in object-oriented programming and data modelling Some benefits for you:
- A Scandinavian work culture, including 30 days paid holiday.
- Medical insurance, life insurance and a multi-sport card.
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks in the office.
- English and Danish language lessons.
- Internal and external training and certifications to boost your skill set.
- Clear career progression pathways and employee feedback.
- International collaboration with teams from Denmark, Norway, Netherlands, the UK and Vietnam.
- Attractive office in a great central location in Warsaw - (Metro Wilanowska)
If this sounds like you and have the drive to work as a Senior Java Developer, we would love to hear from more like-minded professionals like yourself! Either click the apply button and send across your fully updated English CV, or you can reach out to me if you are unsure of anything and want to discuss the role further.
Phone: +48 12 881 15 81