NET Developer- Oslo
We are currently working with one of the leading data analytics organisations that specialise in providing products for stock markets and fintech companies conducting real-time data streaming.
Due to continuous growth plans our client is looking to strengthen their backend development function with an experienced Senior .NET Developer. This will be working on a range of projects including real-time data streaming platforms, working closely with data analytics teams and additional web application functions.
This role will enable you to work closely with cloud-based platforms in the form of Azure, as well the opportunity to take on further responsibilities touching on front end frameworks such as Angular.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be involved in the full life-cycle of the project with the main focus on coding and debugging
- You will be responsible for developing functional web applications, troubleshooting, and testing
- You will be working closely with frontend developers in your team
- You will closely collaborate with other teams in order to identify new features
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a .NET development role
- Experience with programming languages, preferably C#
- Experience with .NET, Azure and Any Frontend framework
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Bachelor's Degree
- a fantastic salary
- an excellent package
- state of the art hardware set-ups
- share options
- paid social events
- personal development & progression plans
- & Much more
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for more information on the .NET/C# market across the Nordics and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at +46 7 758 886 73 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. Alternatively, you can reach out to me on LinkedIn, Brooklyn Fox to learn more regarding this position and others which are available at FRG.