Full Stack Software Engineer (Java&React.js)Location:
Wroclaw and/or WarsawType of work:
hybrid 2/3 times work from office per weekPosition is on permanent contract, B2B option not available
Are you an experienced Full-stack Engineer proficient with Java and React.js? Would you like to work in interesting projects? If yes, then here is an opportunity to do so.Responsibilities:
Technical Skills needed:
- Participate in the discussion with customer to gather scope information and performs analysis of scope information in order to provide inputs for project documentation
- Participate and review in estimation activities
- Prepare detailed schedule for a work packet by carefully analyzing the efforts and dependencies and provide inputs to overall project schedule in order to ensure on time delivery of the project
- Provide inputs for technical risk planning with modules perspective in order to ensure timely delivery of project
- Participate in requirements elicitation process defined in the project management plan to identify gaps/issues both functional and technical in order to come up with comprehensive requirements document
- Perform high and low level design, provides pseudo codes, implement the prototypes and does design reviews
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Java, React.js, REST/SOAP, Spring, Oracle, Docker, Kubernetes,
- Experience with developing Enterprise based applications
- Strong communication and customer facing skills.
If you are passionate about helping customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business do not hesitate to apply or get in touch with me and we will have a friendly chat.