Junior Java DeveloperLocation:
Poland / Fully RemoteSalary:
10,000 PLN - 12,750 PLN UoPClient Description:
This organisation is a highly valued energy solutions provider with a fast-paced working environment. They operate predominantly in Scandinavian countries alongside leading energy and utilities providing organisations. They are a large-scale company that, first and foremost, ensure a work/life balance for it employees and amazing growth opportunities.Responsibilities:
- Work within a Scrum team of Developers & Engineers.
- Collaborate with the Test team and follow clean coding practices.
- Contribute towards the entire SDLC; towards distributed quality software.
- Good experience with Java or Kotlin.
- Experience with Spring & CI/CD.
- Knowledge of OOP & TDD.
- Understanding of Cloud services.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Java 17.
- Spring Boot.
- Cloud; Azure.
- Internal & external training opportunities.
- Attend conferences, talks, and lectures.
- Pension contributions at 10%.
- Private healthcare and insurance.
- Take advantage of a fully remote position.
☎️ +48 22 104 08 36https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-pavlik-4182b137/