About the company:
- Up to $120k + Super
- Hybrid working in Darwin office (must be located in NT or willing to relocate)
- Working on migration projects from Drupal 7/8 applications to Drupal 10
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are an established full-service digital agency situation in Darwin CBD are on the lookout for a Drupal developers to join their team on a permanent basis and work directly on their various existing and upcoming projects across a diverse range of domains.
You will be working with the existing development team initially on migration projects from Drupal 7/8 to Drupal 10 whilst liaising directly with internal and external stakeholders across the breadth of the SDLC and reporting in to the Director whilst being an integral part of the team and wider organisation. What you need:
Whats on offer:
- Strong experience working with Drupal within a professional setting. Experience with Drupal 8 and above is mandatory (Drupal 10 highly regarded but not essential). Open to Frontend, Backend or Full Stack.
- Experience in custom theme and module development using Drupal.
- Ideal to have experience on migration projects from older versions of Drupal.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC, project management principles.
- Internal career advancement opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements (hybrid position)
- Work with like-minded, ambitious individuals in a tight-knit and highly technical team.
- Join an established organisation with a number of projects in the pipeline across both public and private sectors.
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your application
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 firstname.lastname@example.org