About the company:
- Up to $130k + Super
- Hybrid working / Work From Home Option
- Established organisation experiencing a rapid growth phase
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are an already established and rapidly growing SaaS-based organisation within the Health & Wellness space are currently on the lookout for Android Developers to join their team and work directly on their flagship application as they take it to the next level.
You will be working with the existing Mobile Development team, liaising directly with internal stakeholders across the breadth of the SDLC and reporting directly to the CTO whilst being an integral part of the team and wider organisation. What you'll be doing:
What you need:
- Collaborate with team members to prototype, build, and test high-quality apps.
- Identify shortcomings in current technology/architecture and recommend solutions.
- Provide constructive input into architectural decisions for new features.
- Stay up to date with Android development technologies, and identify and promote opportunities to make use of these technologies within the mobile team
Whats on offer:
- Experience working with native Android (Kotlin)
- An ability to demonstrate applications that you have developed, elaborate on your contributions to those apps and what you would have done differently
- Experience working across the full SDLC on Android apps, taking them from conception through to finalisation.
- Sound knowledge working with analytics platforms and integration in mobile apps
- Internal career advancement opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements (Hybrid working)
- Work with like-minded, ambitious individuals in a tight-knit and highly technical team.
- Join an organisation with an existing, large client-base during a growth period and be a part of that growth along-side them.
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your application
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 email@example.com