.NET Developer - Oslo, Norway - Greenfield Project
One of my international clients based in Oslo is expanding their existing development team and looking for experienced .NET Developers
. The client operates on a global scale within e-commerce and financial ecosystems supporting some of the biggest names in the industry. As a part of the team, you will have the opportunity to work with the newest Microsoft technologies such as .NETCore, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, Docker, Data Science, Machine Learning, IT Security, MS, Business Intelligence etc.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be involved in the full life-cycle of the project with the main focus on coding and debugging
- You will be responsible for developing functional web applications, troubleshooting, and testing
- You will be working closely with frontend developers in order to integrate user-facing elements
- You will provide training and support to internal stakeholders
- You will closely collaborate with other teams in order to identify new features
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a .NET development role
- Experience with programming languages, preferably C#
- Hands-on experience in test automation
- Experience with Azure, Jenkins, Cucumber, or Selenium is beneficial but not necessary
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Bachelor's Degree
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Hybrid working policy
- Participation in one of the largest Greenfield project's within the financial sector across Europe
- Opportunity to work with a variety of different MS technologies
- International/ In house career opportunities across different teams and specialties (Backend, Frontend, Data Science, DevOps, Azure, etc.)
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for more information on the .NET/C# market across the Nordics and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at +46 7 758 886 73 or email@example.com
. Alternatively, you can reach out to me on LinkedIn, Brooklyn Fox to learn more regarding this position and others which are available at FRG.