WEB PROJECT MANAGER - leader fashion luxury retail end user Role purpose:
The successful candidate is a great problem solver and his/her main goal is to ensure that the team deliveries projects or functionalities, removing impediments that slow down the team from achieving their objectives in order to optimize the team's productivity. Key Responsibilities:
Skills and experience:
- Facilitating the execution of team releases and of cross-team features using agile methodologies.
- Facilitating communication and collaboration with other teams in order to coordinate the release of cross-team features.
- Highlighting the completion of team activities and the impact on the delivery plan.
- Tracking non technology activities that may impact the final delivery (e.g. design, digital production, inbound phase), especially in Service Team.
- Reporting and communicating progress, issues/risks to project stakeholders and other team contacts.
- Coordinating with delivery managers on other teams in order to set out the release plan, taking into account priorities set down by Product/Store Owner, team capacity and relationships with other teams.
- Facilitating lean and agile ceremonies within the team by helping the team to continually improve.
- Ensuring the team implements the processes the team has set out.
- Supporting the team in sharing knowledge between team members.
- Managing the delivery calendar.
The following will be considered a plus:
- Good comprehension of business logics and needs.
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Result-oriented, proactive and spirit of initiative.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to lead group discussions and explain complex solutions.
- Experience in e-commerce projects or Web Agencies
- Knowledge of agile practices including user story and acceptance criteria creation, sprint processes, etc.
- Knowledge of agile project management tools (Target process, Jira, Mingle, Pivotal Tracker, etc).