One of the UK leading provider of commercial business premises is hiring. They are looking for D365 CE Developer. Office is based in London- it's a 6 months fixed term contract could be extended up to 12 months.
- Main Responsibilities
* Design, build and test PowerPlatform and Dynamics 365 solutions in C# working closely with creatives, developers, and the project manager
* Day-to-day maintenance and enhancements of the Dynamics 365 in test and production to address the ever-changing technology stacks in use and new business requirements.
* Optimise existing systems and conduct performance tuning.
* Undertake regular weekly and monthly recurring tasks such as data maintenance for the sales CRM.
* Ensure all production changes are made in accordance with lifecycle methodology, version control, appropriate testing, and risk guidelines.
* Perform user acceptance testing and validate results to ensure requirements are met.
* Provide and maintain supporting documentation and relevant procedures to ensure that the rest of the team members can manage the environment during periods of absence.