Salesforce EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
A worldwide company which is expanding their office in Sofia, Bulgaria is hiring for Salesforce Engineer to join them on a permanent contract. Amazing opportunity for people who have a mix, but not necessarily all of the following.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working on various Salesforce products/clouds, implementing solutions using multiple differing approaches/architectures to deliver the desired solution.
- Possesses advanced investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in applying/governing the use of industry best practices around Salesforce Triggers & Batches, Object Oriented design patterns for Apex development and Clean Code practices.
- Has a track record in leading the delivery of well-engineered solutions using industry best practices such as TDD, CI/CD pipelines, peer review, and pair programming.
- Experience in managing teams/projects, with an understanding of the importance of diversity and equality in a well-functioning team
- Experience working as part of an agile team, using methodologies like Scrum and Kanban with governance tools like Jira & Confluence.
Flexible working, great benefits package and bonus.
If you feel this role could be suitable for you get in touch with me: