Skills & Qualifications:
- You will use your skills and experience in backend development to contribute to the global renewable energy transition
- You will use our cloud platform is used by the largest renewable energy companies and manufacturers in the world to develop, construct and operate wind farms across the globe.
- You will work in an agile environment where you will be involved in a variety of aspects of our backend development, from architecting to implementation and test automation.
- You will be Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- You will be writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experienced with relational and/or non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Experienced with Unix, Linux, Bash and Jenkins
- Self-motivated, flexible, responsible, and self-driven
- A team player with a creative and innovative mindset, who can take on the leadership and guidance of junior developers
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- A generous pension and insurance plan
- Great annual salary rates
- The flexibility to work home/office
- The chance to work on exciting greenfield projects