We are currently collaborating with an important Chemical company worldwide that has established its technological hub in Madrid.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer
profile to join this technological HUB. Main responsibilities:
- Support our Internal Business Partners (IBPs) and make an impact by working on high visibility projects.
- Contribute to the team's development and innovation by researching and investigating new technologies, frameworks, libraries, etc.
- Design, build, and test sophisticated front-end solutions for our internal customers.
- Work with different product teams according to the technical requirements specified by our customers.
- Actively contribute to team meetings including sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint review and retrospectives.
- Proactively look for synergies and areas of improvement in our best practices and team guidelines.
What's in it for you
- Programming Languages: Java and Python.
- Development of REST API's using OpenAPI in Java or Python.
- Databases: Familiarity with both RDBMS and caching mechanisms
- Knowledge of CI/CD DevOps framework and version control systems (for example GIT).
- Strong software designing skills - methods, analysis, prototype design, UI/UX, documentation, etc.
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- You can demonstrate fluent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- You are experienced with data visualization tools, like Power BI (preferably)
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Learning and development opportunities
- 23 holiday days per year.
- Another 5 days (readjustment days) and 2 days (cultural days).
- A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment
- Being part of an international team and work in global projects