I am looking for an experienced .NET developer to join an Oslo-based international company that works closely with large industry leaders. The company's focus is sustainability and business digitalization. They are looking for Full-stack developers with good knowledge of . NET.Role and Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- You will be working in one of the product teams across either Maritime, Oil, and Gas, or Energy industries
- You will be involved in upcoming plans for the platform including implementing predictive maintenance and improved logistics
- Platform is built on Azure, this will be a heavy aspect of your daily work
- As .NET developer you will have a chance for progression in your career
- You should have experience with .NET development and cloud-based solutions with Azure is preferred but will also consider other public cloud experiences.
- University degree in a relevant technical discipline is required
- You can show a demonstrable understanding of React, Angular or Vue
- Bonus skills we appreciated are Typescript, Styled Components, React Query, state management with Redux, Context, or Zustand
- Experience on Visual Studio, NET/ASP.NET MVC and C#
- You will be part of an excellent culture with great benefits packages
- An international organization that work with large industry leaders
- A company whose focus is on renewable energy, healthcare, maritime etc
Apply below get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on +45 89 88 77 10Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.