Technical Lead - Software Development - Oslo
We are searching for a Tech Lead to take ownership of an in-house development environment and contribute towards new development initiatives internallyOver 2023 and 2024, we are introducing two new core systems for financial lending alongside the development of our own applications to provide seamless experiences for internal use and for our customersBased in the financial domain, you will contribute towards building technological solutions which benefit many across Norway, working in new areas such as anti-money laundering You will initially take technical and strategic responsibility for up to 10 developers, with plans to grow the team further in coming monthsWhat can you expect?
What do we look for in you?
- You will be leading the development, implementation and maintenance of our in-house applications
- We use the Microsoft technology stack across the business so you will working primarily with C#, .NET and Azure
- We follow an agile development methodology
- We promote automated development processes / use Azure DevOps
- You will be involved in supporting team members across development and architecture, as well as bringing your expertise and insights to non-technical stakeholders
Why us?We are a small/medium sized organisation who have retained a flat structure and community focused working culture. We keep reporting lines short and decision making fast!You will have opportunities to learn new technologies and built your skillset, with dedicated budget and time to take courses and attend conferencesAs technical lead, you will be exposed to teams and departments across the business, allowing you to deepen your understanding of the domain and build your non-technical skills tooWe offer a strong social environment with company cabins, sporting groups, and an open office space with communal lunchtimes We have a modern office in Aker Brygge with lunch facilities and a gym on-siteHybrid working policy with most employees attending the office 3 days per week, plus flexible working hoursAlongside this, you can of course expect a salary based on experience, and enhanced pension, insurances, plus all of the equipment required for your role For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic background in IT, Engineering, or similar
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Proficiency in C#/.NET
- Experience working with Azure, or similar
- Exposure to frontend technologies, or experience in projects as a fullstack developer, is beneficial
- Domain experience within finance or banking is beneficial
- Prior experience as a technical lead is NOT essential, but you must have proven skills in mentorship and making technical decisions