About the Company
FRG Technology in partnership with our client who are a leading Australian University based in Melbourne.
The University is looking to expand their Tech teams.Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the software development life cycle including planning, analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of web applications for a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with a range stakeholders to gather requirements and determine the end state objectives in order to direct and manage the delivery of a range of web applications to enhance the student experience
- Lead and manage the development of processes and policies, by providing specialist guidance and authoritative advice, driving the agile methodology in cloud based web development projects and developing a framework for future innovation
- Minimum 3 years of Java Web Dev experience
- React/ Angular experience preferred
- Cloud experience (GCP)/ Google Cloud Platform would be highly regarded
MUST HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent Work life balance
- Amazing Maternity and Paternity Benefits
This position is available for an immediate start and is interviewing NOW
Please mention your VISA Status/ Working Rights
in your Resume.
Click 'APPLY' or contact Selena Li +61 3 8658 0784 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details regarding the role.