A brand new client who are an international, global company headquarted in Copenhagen are recruiting for an exciting new opportunity!
They are looking for:
1 x Finance Systems Specialist
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting journey in a global finance organization. This company have started a global roll-out of finance ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365, transport management system and Vendor Invoice Management tool (VIM) Basware.
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Developing and maintaining system requirements, processes and procedures to support the finance organisation
* Developing training programs and training of end users
* Developing and maintaining system documentation and workflow processes
* Acting as a key liaison with the IT department on system stability and maintenance
* Critically assessing and challenging current finance service delivery methods in order to identify improvements to processes
* Auditing system usage and inputting & providing risk/opportunity assessments
* Identifying, planning and implementing regulatory/statutory updates to the systems and processes in cooperation with other departments
* Supporting country implementations
* Issue analysis and resolution guidance / implementation
* Coordinate issue resolution with Global IT support (technical) and external providers
*Functional specification of new requirements/bug fixes.
*VIM upgrades/release implementation
*Lead the global end user community and attend Change Advisory Board