This team for a prestigious international company within the financial sector are looking for a talented, Senior Java Developer to join their team.
You will be involved in designing and implementing a platform that will enhance engineering risk management, share availability of critical services publicly with clients, reduce operational loss and support costs, and continuously demise and delete unused systems.
The company are de-commissioning all of their old legacy systems and building them again from scratch - therefore you will have a huge degree of autonomy and responsibility for the work and you will be apart of an exciting, greenfield project.
The project has a wide range of modern technologies that you'll get the chance to work with (training is provided for those you don't already know!)
Tech Stack includes: Java 11, React, Jersey, Jackson, Guava, Apache-Commons, React Hooks, Kubernetes,
PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE, Dropwizard, Spring Boot, Reladomo, Hazelcast, Redis, Elasticsearch,
Kafka, Gitlab Role Responsibilities:
- Hands-on role developing software and functionality to be used across the firm
- Produce high quality software - tested, conformant to engineering best practices
- Ability to work effectively as part of a diverse multi-disciplined team
- Leverage modern practices to develop software iteratively
- Motivated, self-organised and have good time & work management skills
- Have an analytical mindset, with the confidence and ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to gather requirements, design and build functionality
- Appreciate and expose Agile principles and practices such as TDD, clean code and continuous delivery This Role Offers:
- B2B contract
- 12 month contract (with likelihood of extension)
- Fully remote working (with option to attend the office if preferred)
- 120-210 PLN per hour (depending on years of experience)
If you are interested, or may know someone who could be a good fit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.