Fully Remote (Poland)
Up to 200PLN per hour
Java 11, React, Jersey, Jackson, Guava, Apache-commons, React Hooks. Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE, Dropwizard, Spring Boot, Reladomo, Hazelcast, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Gitlab.
Our client is currently looking for a Java Developer to join their team. The main task for this role is to provide resilience measurement and monitoring for the firms important business services.Responsibilities of the role:
Qualifications and skills:
- Enable dependency mapping across engineering.
- You will create a scenario catalog with impact tolerances and ensure recovery plans are in place.
- Architect and build the tooling from scratch using cutting edge technology.
- You will create high quality software.
- Work among a diverse multi-disciplined team.
- Use modern practices to develop software iteratively.
- Solid programming skills in Java or Java Script.
- Excellent design skills in architecting resilient systems that is highly scalable.
- Have experience using Java 11 including Lambdas and streaming collections.
- Strong knowledge of Java libraries such as Jersey, Jackson, Guava and Apache commons.
- ReactJS experience.
- Knowledge of relational database such as PostgreSQL and Sybase ASE.
- Dropwizard/Spring Boot or React applications.
- Experience building cloud applications is a bonus.
If you would like more information on this role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org