FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are a Leading Telecommunication Organisation are on the lookout for a Senior Network Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis/ fixed term contract.
The role entails the development of platforms including Enterprise LAN/WAN, Wireless and Gateway network solutions and infrastructure in a complex business environment. Role & Responsibilities
- Complex solutioning LAN/WAN design and concepts.
- Large scale Installation of Switches and Routers and their configuration.
Skills & Qualifications
- Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, MPLS), STP, LACP, QoS, BFD, Virtual Routing instances and Routing policies.
- Firewalls and Security policies.
- Prioritising, QOS, Load Balancing and Managing Data Flows, VPNs and Securing Network Devices.
- Design and deployment of SDWAN.
- Carrier Grade platform IP MPLS/BGP based networks to provide Layer 2 and 3 services.
- Analyse complex scenarios across multiple knowledge areas.
- An in depth understanding and hands on experience with network architectures, routing, switching and associated technologies.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving, strategic planning and advanced communication skills.
- Engage with all project stakeholders as peers and test their decisions when necessary to provide them with the best outcome.
- Experience of working with Defence or other Government agencies would be preferable.
Australian Citizenship and NV2 Required
- Work Life Balance
- Extended paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Heavily discounted company products
- Tailored Professional Development Program
Click 'APPLY' or contact Selena Li 3 8658 07
84 / email@example.com
for more details regarding the role.