Lead Data Engineer- Fully Remote- Up to 95k
Jefferson Frank have been asked to partner an independently minded, tech first business who are a global financial services provider. They are searching for a Lead/ Senior Data Engineer. They are a growing, in-house team of 70+ experts with some of the best professionals and custom-built tech in the world. Their priority is giving their employees a wealth of opportunity to be challenged working in a fast-paced environment, constantly learning and developing new skills.
You will be reporting to Head of Engineering. Within this role you will be expected to lead 2 junior data professionals and partake in management tasks. Responsibilities
- Deployment of software releases to customer environments.
- Researching, developing and pushing the adoption of best-practice to ensure data security without
compromising agility and innovation.
- Taking part in reviews of colleague's work/code.
- Responsible for the maintenance and running of a platform.
- Adhere to all Information Security policies and procedures.
Salary: Up to £95kLocation: Fully RemoteCompetative Benefits
- Understanding of AWS Cloud Platform.
- BI and Analytics Tools e.g. PowerBI, Quicksight, Tableau etc.
- Big Data Storage Platforms (Hadoop, Amazon EMR) and Data Warehousing (Amazon Redshift, Snowflake).
- ETL technologies like Glue, Spark.
- Proven record of system automation.
- Excellent organisation/time management skills.