Senior Java Developer/Tech LeadRemote Position
Our client are a global Technology company specialising in digital strategy and software engineering. They are currently on the hunt for a talented individual with plenty of experience to join their development team in a remote position. You will be working on the delivery of projects, carrying out enhancements and providing support on a highly critical clearing system, you may also be required to provide O/N support.Requirements:
- Over 10 years experience in commercial software development
- Extensive knowledge in Java 11+, Spring Boot.
- Skills in JMS message API.
- Use of spring cloud ecosystem and exposure to TDD/BDD e.g Cucumber.
- An understanding of the SDLC, Object Orientated and Functional programming.
- Proficient in the English Language both written and oral.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with other co-workers to ensure the success of resolving any technological, infrastructure, security or development issues.
- Agile/Scrum development practices and principles focusing on writing clean, high quality code.
- The ability to lead and mentor.
- Collaborating with fellow developers, financial market infrastructure experts, testers, architects and operations teams to deliver successful working solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding of the mechanics of clearing and apply that knowledge.
- Analysing, designing, building and delivering software components written in Java.
- Challenge and help refine then apply architectural principles around scalability, security and fault tolerance.
If you are a detailed orientated, passionate senior java developer, this is the position for you! Apply today or for any questions and enquiries email: