This client has been in the design & engineering of high-quality products and solutions since 1920. They focus on bring innovation to life by providing the highest quality products. Join a team where you will manage projects on cloud architecture to build tomorrows technologies today!
Innovation and teamwork are a part of the DNA, take on challenges to solve together as a team where you will grow to make a difference while being proud of the work you do every day. Skills & Responsibilities
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Design role
- Certifications in Cloud Architect (AWS or Azure)
- Create cloud strategies while managing the adaption process.
- Evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organise cloud systems.
- Work with IT security to monitor cloud privacy.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to meet requirements.
- Ability to effectively work in a high-pressure, time-sensitive environment
- English B2 (speak & write)
- Cloud Speciality in Networking and Security
- Experience with ITILv3 framework
- Experience on DevOps and software development.
- Project Management Experience
- Remote working
- Private health-care
- Life insurance
- Employee discount packages
- Sick pay
- Annual leave
- Training platforms
For more information contact me:email@example.com