Role & Responsibilities
- Working as a member of a cross-functional agile development team
- Contributing to the wider development lifecycle by submitting and reviewing pull requests and participating in continuous delivery and release management
- Designing, coding, testing and packaging discrete software components
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience in common Java, JS Libraries & Frameworks - especially React JS (3-4 years of commercial experience in correlated projects)
- Exposure to AWS and TypeScript would be beneficial
- Commercial experience in creating Single Page Applications, knowledge of adaptive and responsive web design principles.
- Experience building, testing, supporting and enhancing RESTful APIs using js and Java Spring Boot, and delivering them continuously with CI/CD pipelines advantageous.
- 25 days annual leave (a whole extra week of holidays
- Tailored career development programs, as well as a commitment to developing Thought Leader and Specialist Talent programs
- Genuine flexible working policy ( 2 days a week in office )
- Discounted gym memberships, free breakfast and loads of event and conference tickets and many more