We are searching for a frontend developer to join a data & insights team in Oslo!
You will be developing data-driven applications for schools and universities around the world to assist in the digital transformation of the education industry
Responsibilities can include:
- Contributing to product design and development from POC phase
- Writing clean, maintainable, and testable code
- Keeping up to date with new technologies and identifying opportunities for further innovation
- Working with a mixture of brand new and existing products
- Being an active member of the team contributing towards the knowledge sharing culture
We are looking for you to bring some of the following skills & experiences:
- 3+ years of experience in frontend development
- Experience working with modern devops tools for CI/CD
- Experience with tools for frontend testing, and analysing user interactions
- It is beneficial to have previous experience working in a cross-functional product team
- Experience working in an agile environment
Why should you consider this opportunity?
You will have the freedom to choose your own development environment and work with the latest technologies
You'll be part of building a new product from scratch - no legacy code!
There a good working conditions with flexitime and hybrid options, and a modern central Oslo office
Your work will impact children, students and teachers locally in Norway, as well as across the globe!
You can be part of a senior team who are passionate about developing great user experiences, and also be exposed to other areas of the organisation related to design, data, and strategic/business decisions
For any questions, contact Lucy on email@example.com