A Norwegian client are an IT consulting firm that delivers solutions in IT security and cloud services to secure the digitisation of a company. They are looking for a Senior IAM Architect to join their team.
Their goal is to find the best IAM solution for our customers and to assist with all relevant parts of their projects. They have specialised in a portfolio of leading identity products rather than limiting themselves to one solution - this breadth increases the experience base and gives them the freedom to find the best solution for the company's needs.
- Experience with customer dialogue
- Knowledge/experience with access management frameworks: IAM, CIAM, PAM
- Knowledge of Identity products such as Okta and NetIQ
- Experience with programming/APIs
- Previous consulting experience
- Auth0/Okta GIC experience
- Microfocus NetIQ experience
- Architect needs to have a deep understanding of technical aspects within IAM
- Hands on experience is necessary for both of these roles