Specialist consulting firm delivering services and solutions in "Everything Data" - Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Big Data & Cloud, and Web & Mobile Applications. Founded in 2000, we have been a trusted partner to our customers in over 15 industry verticals and functional areas, with operations spanning Europe, Middle East, the United States, and Africa
Role & Responsibilities
- Define and manage achievable project and resource plans in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Plans, manages, and keeps control over key project milestones, issues and risk proposes, metrics and success factors.
- Ensure project objectives and scope are clearly defined, understood by impacted stakeholders
- Manage and execute requirements gathering phases of a project
- Coordinate and execute solution analysis and design with the entire project team
- Coordinates and participates in solution testing to guarantee high quality of BI solutions
Skills & Qualifications
- Senior Data
- Snowflake: Kimball
- Azure: DataFactory - Synapse
- ETL: SSIS / Power Center (value)
- Be part of an international and talented team, enjoying an excellent work environment where people are passionate about what they do.
- Attractive salary according to experience and knowledge provided.
- Flexible working schedule
- 23 vacation days + 24 & 31 December